A SHORT TRIP TO MUSSOORRIE

Wake up in the morning, go to office, face all the traffic on my way, calling all customers for orders payments this makes me into a tight schedule with no time for a second to breathe one day all started getting worst i felt like going some crazy or something then i thought why not take a break.

Just checked on a website and  i got a fabulous deal for a hotel at  mussoorie of a good hotel centrally located on MALL road. to visit there i preferred to drive my own car by self , yes it was a fun drive going on a clean highway with my wife and my little hero (MY SON).
the moment i reached there i saw some booking issues with hotel management for which they regarded me with a mountain view room and yes it was a luxury at its best and yes then we went to company garden nearby where there were lot of rides and playing options for my child the whole trip had a price but the smile at my child's face ............PRICELESS. that was the moment of my life i forgot all my stress and blessed me with a  moment of joy.
 By the time he was on a ride i told my wife that i was too fed up with my job and even will to leave it, as it has too much stress. so she simply smiled and replied that yes when we walk on road we need to be very careful , nowadays you see road rage drunk drivers nuisance driving and many other things on roads but that makes you strong to handle the streets more carefully not to stop running on the street because the streets are meant to be walked upon so never stop walking and have faith in god and walk with a smile. i understood what she meant to say .
By the time we were back her  words and a short light trip charged me up so much that now i feel more energy inside and strength to face the world and my job more efficiently than before.
 GOD BLESS MY FAMILY.
https://housing.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog